Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Wishes - Happy New Year, Hopes and Dreams


Happy New Year Banner - New Year- Vintage Inspired
Happy New Year Banner - New Year- Vintage Inspired by FernEllaDesigns

Happy New Year to all of my darling Maddabling readers :)

I am excited to be sharing with you all another year of blogging adventures in 2012!

As the new year unfolds, I must remind myself that endings are new beginnings....
that if something does end, it presents opportunities to embrace and try something I previously not imagined, experienced or dreamed of..... 
This Ending is a New Beginning / original illustration ART Print SIGNED /  8 x 10
This Ending is a New Beginning / original illustration ART Print SIGNED / 8 x 10 by studio3ten

As I continue to learn the role of a DUST Team Admin this year,
 I feel my mantra should be
"she believed she could so she did"
 I can also apply this as a personal mantra in my everyday life.  
Etched Copper Bracelet Leather Cuff She Believed She Could So She Did Oxblood
Etched Copper Bracelet Leather Cuff She Believed She Could So She Did in Oxblood by QueSarahSera
I didn't make any New Years resolutions this year but really like the sentiments listed below !
New Year's Resolutions Journal Diary Notebook Idea Book
New Year's Resolutions Journal Diary Notebook Idea Book by stevenjameskeathley

I am also feel it's time to experience new growth in my everyday life
 to make it more fulfilling and purposeful,
I want to make a difference somehow in whatever small way that I can.
New Growth Earrings in Sterling Silver. Jewelry by FullSpiral on Etsy
New Growth Earrings in Sterling Silver. Jewelry by FullSpiral

What are your plans for the brand new shiny year that is 2012 ?



No comments:

Post a Comment